Jess is a multi-award winning Occupational Therapist who has been published in the Huffington Post and The Journal of Occupational Therapy Science. Jess is the creator of My OT & Me, a site dedicated to offering individual client-centered interventions within the context of the child's home and school environment.
Innovative and creative intervention is at the core of Jess's practice, ensuring that parents feel supported and children make positive progression. Her practice provides home-based intervention services to children aged 0-18 years old.
Professional Development Courses Completed:
- Baby Massage Instructor Course
- Bayley Scale of Infant and Toddler Development, 3rd Edition (Bayley- III)
- Baby Sense Workshop by Megan Faure
- Social Thinking® Training Program
- S.O.S. Approach to Feeding
- Sensory Defensiveness Workshop- A Comprehensive Treatment Approach (Therapressure Protocal)
- Special Yoga for Children with ASD and ADHD
- S.O.S Feeding Approach
- Sensory Integration Module 1
- Executive Functioning Workshop, Australia
- Traffic Jam in my Brain: Gen Jereb, Australia
- Talking Toileting; Are OT’s Absent or Present?
- Basic Course on DIR Floortime Approach
- FunFriends & Friends for Life Training Program
- The Assessment & Treatment of Clients with Perceptual and Cognitive Dysfunction